 Technic / 10318
Re: 8448 Web Instructions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2003 23:44:45 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Steve Bliss writes:
Back in 1999, when the 8448 Super Street Sensation came out, there were 4
extra models that were featured in the set's instruction manual, but not
fully 'documented'.  I seem to remember that there were web-based
instructions for these models, somewhere at lego.com.

Today when I went looking for those pages, I couldn't find them.  Not
surprising - the set hasn't been available for 2.5 years.

Is it possible that those pages are available somewhere else on the web?
Does anyone know of a place?

But I'm hoping that someone downloaded that content, still has it, and would
be willing to share it with me.  Please?

Steve

I've Emailed you about this Steve

-Orion