 Technic / 1031
Re: What wheels come in the yellow race car?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 20:06:14 GMT

49.6x28 VR (from my Indy Storm here at work :-)

-Peter

"David C. Pyatt" <dcpyatt@netzero.net> wrote in message
If you're talking about the Indy Storm, they are silver versions of the • wide
flat tires that came with the RIS... sorry, I don't have the size here at
work, but can get it tonight if you need it.

Dave

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com