 Technic / 10242
  Truss Design Programs

I've made available two Excel spreadsheets that aid in the design of trusses. All details are explained on the webpage: (URL) programs can be used to size the members of trusses. They have their limitations, and do not cover all types of trusses, (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build) !

  Re: Truss Design Programs

(...) Wow! Very useful! Sorry for the late reply, I've missed your post. But I highlighted it to possible help others who missed it and because I think it's worth it. I only tinkered with it a little, but it seems pretty straight forward (at least (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: Truss Design Programs

(...) Thanks for the good suggestions. I should've locked the cells a long time ago. I've even entered numbers in to cells containing equations. I'm glad there's an undo command :-) (...) have Excel. If not, I'll show you how the formulas work and (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: Truss Design Programs

(...) I'm awaitng the stand alone application that also produces .dat-files and orders Eric Sophies Jama to actually build it. Of course the application has to work on multiple platforms. :) /Tobbe (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)