 Technic / 10198
  vht

Greetings fellow builders! Here is the versatile heavy-duty tank! well.. what to do with ny time now that I have finished my exam-projects.. how about a little remote controlled tank to play with? (URL) course both tracks and cannon are (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: vht

(...) :) (...) And a fireing gun! I can vouch for the 1:1 speed as well. My first tank used the same gear ratio and motors. (...) Mmmm... Destructive! Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)