 Technic / 10058
  Re: and you thought I'd lost my mind when I built a turkey...

(...) Very cool. It's quite a change of pace from the usual crane MOC and bi-ped walker (not that there's anything wrong with those :-) Nicely done! Will this be coming to Brickfest with you? I hope so. I'd love to see it in action up close. -TJ (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: and you thought I'd lost my mind when I built a turkey...

(...) Hey, Technic is as subject to fads as any other theme :) (...) Absolutely. Seeing the movies is definitely helpful, but there's nothing like seeing this in person. Finding homes for everything to get all my stuff to brickfest will be a (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)