 Technic / 1001
Re: New Throwbots website, w/ Disc trading list!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 18:29:35 GMT

Speaking of which, what are the release dates on the three new Throwbots and
the Roboriders?  I've got Millenia already, but haven't seen hide nor hair of
the others.

In lugnet.technic, Michael Edwards writes:
I have pitures of all of the slizer/throwbot disks on my site,
www.technic-uk.co.uk

Has anybody got pic's for the disks for Flare/Blaster and Spark? If so
please post full image to my email

Many Thanks

--
Michael