 Technic / *9716 (-5)
  Re: 8466 is 50% off at S@H

Wow. Been wanting to take a look at this set's 4WD elements for a while...as well as the purported "power steering". Thanks for the post. Works on S@H and what a wonderful deal! Thanks again! Luke "jdslm" <yeltomsj@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8466 is 50% off at S@H

Thanks for the heads up, I just used the code on their website and it worked there too. Great buy at that price. :) (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)

  New Technic Set?

(URL) know anything about this? Looks very nice, I hope this is the replacement for the soon to be discontinued Silver Champion. Has anyone seen any information on new Technic sets coming out? Seems like there hasn't been anything new for a while (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8466 is 50% off at S@H

FYI, I have already been charged for the 2 sets I ordered and the S@H rep I just spoke to said the sets are in the warehouse and they are processing orders now. Greg "Greg Muri" <gmuri1@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GzEntH.3t1@lugnet.com... (...) (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8466 is 50% off at S@H

(...) Prices valid through September 30, 2002, or while supplies last. This is discontinued, with limited quantities, so I don't expect supplies to last too long. John (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact