 Technic / *9571 (-10)
  Re: Best technic set EVER gets re-release!

(...) Hmmmph! I prefer to design my own cranes! 8?) ROSCO (who'll probably buy one anyway...) (22 years ago, 22-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Cahdok and Gahdok

(...) If you haven't already, you might want to check out the BZ review for this set at (URL) mostly agree with the review. Its a decent set, but I may end up using it for parts sooner than I expected. I haven't tried modifying them yet, so I really (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Cahdok and Gahdok

I am considering getting these from SAH and I was wondering if anyone else already had them and what they thought of the set. Thanks! Paul (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Best technic set EVER gets re-release!

I was just checking out 1000steine.de when I came across this: (URL) which there is a link to (URL) you've guessed it... 8460!! The cool blue motorcycle and 8812 helicopter are also re-released, it seems Huw (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

  3-D Mata-Nui

Just uploaded 3-D pictures of the island Mata-Nui. (URL) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Krana Codes

(...) the codes are as folows: BO - ICR CA - IEK JA - LPP SU - EPF VU - OMA XA - BMR YO - CAG ZA - NMG If you are looking for the Mata Nui font, Matthew Gerber made one a while back (he makes some awesome Lego style fonts!) You can DL it here - (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Krana Codes

download the pdf checklist on K-P it has them decoded -- Thanx~ Nicole (URL) howse" <jehowse@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Gy1IyE.JxC@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Krana Codes

I've looked here and at K-P (albeit superficially) and can't find any mention of this at all. I was looking at the back of a krana and noticed three bionicle letters, forming some code. Each of the different krana have a different code. Has anyone (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: More Nuva News, including complete review of Onua Nuva

(...) Tim, They are basically they're advanced forms of the toa (the first 6 Bionicle guys that came out) with new armor, they are also supposedly stronger, better, and better equipped to fight. If you want more info on them check out the 'sets' (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Lego competitions just like Robotica?

(...) I just noticed 3806-3809 are available for preorder at Shop.LEGO.com (U.S.) for shipment July 22. $59.99 each. Maggie C. (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact