 Technic / *9451 (-5)
  Cat 980G Series II Finished Pics

Well, I finnaly got myself a better camera! Here is the complete 980G!! There are 13 pics, & a pic of a hat, that snuck in ;-)... (URL) tried to get pictures form all angles, let me know if you'd like one from another angle. I got a close up of the (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic)

  DNA Model Using Technic Parts?

Does anyone have any good ideas for constructing a model of DNA? I'm looking for construction ideas to create a "functional" model. It is preferable that the model can be manipulated from a ladder shape to the normal helical DNA shape (i.e. (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

  New tool: Dremelego

OK, not rocket science, but here it is: (URL) folder shows the motor unit (low-speed), and the winder tool, which is the reason I built it! But there are probably a million & one other uses for it... Also a teaser shot of how I use it on my new (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Powering motors from the mains

The problem I see is that you don't have anything that is regulating the outtake from the motor so you may burn of the thin threads inside. (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Brickshelf problems

Thats explains alot, I have been trying to upload a zipfile which is 36.9 MB, and the "upload" screen returns with an empty folder. Where is my zipsplit??? Thanks! jt "Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in message news:GwFp17.3FD@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact