 Technic / *8731 (-5)
  Re: Too much crane?

(...) Definitely a great weekend for MOCs (that reminds me, I'd better get to work myself, and get some of my items posted for Lugnet's viewing pleasure) The design is awesome (though I'm not really a technic fan), and I definitely look forward to (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic)

  TKOI Create a Creature Contest WRONG EMAIL ON WEBSITE

For all of you who've tried to send in creatures... The email on the website was incorrect, but it is fixed now. If you have an entry to submit, please email it to savatheaggie@yahoo.com Sorry for that! --Anthony (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Too much crane?

(...) You make it sound so ordinary but nothing is ordinary when it comes to your MOC's - especially not this time as it turned out! And to answer your qestion, yes, but it's not possible to have too many Jennifer cranes :) Someday I'll also build a (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic)

  RE: Technic MOTM needs a new name.

How about a Large, Dramatic, Realistic, Awesome or Wonderful Technic Monthly Competion? That of course would be the LDRAW-TMC!!! :-))) William -----Original Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway...net.com]On Behalf Of Tobbe (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Infected masks

"Ian Constable" <ianc@san.rr.com> wrote in message news:3C825E8F.FDF8FE....rr.com... (...) freeebie at (...) No, just the trans-green Kaukau. I have already secured one through Bricklink, but I never received one in a mask pack (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact