 Technic / *8316 (-5)
  Re: New element in new Biolicle Va sets?

(...) Hmmm. That's interesting. If you're talking (URL) 1981), the brickshelf instructions definitely look like they're grey, not black. Were there 2 versions of the set I wonder? Seems strange LEGO would produce a different colour for just 1 set. (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: New element in new Biolicle Va sets?

(...) Thanks. I've been waiting for Lego to make this part. It only seems natural to have a friction peg with an axle end. It will certainly be a useful part and I hope they include it in more new Technic sets. TJ (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic)

"Thomas Avery" <thomas.avery@intec-hou.com> wrote in message news:Gqpw47.7F4@lugnet.com... (...) 8550 - 8555 each have 2. I don't have the other new Bionicles yet to know if they use them. Huw (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New element in new Biolicle Va sets?

(...) They are definitely friction pegs. They are indeed black. I'd be disappointed to if I had bought a 'sorting toy' instead of a construction toy. The REAL confusion would be if they were light grey. (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New element in new Biolicle Va sets?

(...) The all-terrain [sic] vehicle (don't have the number handy) used it to mount the wheels. But this was many years before the friction pegs were invented. --Bill. (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact