 Technic / *8306 (-5)
  Re: Gear and Axle Strength (was Re: Power Pullin' With My Tractor)

(...) Another approach that doesn't require the macaroni but should be almost as good is to simply use the 2x2 rounds as strengtheners. Since they stick together with the studs and also have an axle hole down the middle, you could use them to (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic)

  does anyone have any bohrok va instruction scans??

Hey everyone, Does anyone have any bohrok va instruction scans out there?? I was just curious on how they were built.....thanks Rex (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Gear and Axle Strength (was Re: Power Pullin' With My Tractor)

(...) Well, I've been experimenting with macaroni bearings, and had some pretty good results. You can attach 24 & 40 tooth gears directly to the 2x2 rounds - this means the axle only has to take all the load at one small point. I haven't yet tested (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic)

  Re: New element in new Biolicle Va sets?

(...) I got these in black from my 6950 Mobile Rocket Transport way back in the day. They were black, but weren't friction pegs. Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New element in new Biolicle Va sets?

Huw Millington <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message news:GqIF5p.4Mo@lugnet.com... (...) in (...) Are you sure it is a friction version, and not just black? I ask because I picked up a used, non-friction black 'technic pin axle' from Someone at (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact