 Technic / *8206 (-20)
  Re: Bionicle Avatar pictures flooding BrickShelf

(...) It is not though, fun blocking other peoples' creations. Mine were immediatly blocked as soon as I made them and most don't have any views. You could perhaps just go on with the website, as I have made many with Microsoft Frontpage and Flash, (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Bionicle Avatar pictures flooding BrickShelf

Ok, if you didn't know this, most of the pictures are avatars for a message forum called Bionicle Zone. For some reason some of the members feel they need multiple avatars or they make many and let others use them. On Bionicle Zone avatars can only (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: site update

(...) I've also made a torsen diff based on the basic diff in your sight, I believe it has a few improvements over the one made by Rob. see: (URL) David (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  A bit slow!

Now, call me slow, but I've only just noticed that the Krana also fit over the front of the Toa's heads. From the pictures I've seen they only cover the top half of the head, leaving the 'mouth' exposed. What I'm wondering is can you still fit a (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: site update

"Rob Stehlik" <robbby31@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GpsJwA.F2y@lugnet.com... (...) me (...) page: (...) I forgot who made the original, I do have a (minor) deisgn change but I lost the *.dat. now that Mike has changed the extension i seem to (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Bionicle Avatar pictures flooding BrickShelf

Well, my first post on the Bionicle boards, and I want to make a statement, for the one creating these images. I have posted LEGO space creations for quite some time and have been shawdowed by the images you post UP to five times a day. But also we (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: LEGO makes Bionicle film, Premiere 2003

The moulded parts for the bionicle figures have joints, hydraulics, ect anyway. Could they just make these parts seperateley and animate them together in CG. Instead of the animations on the adverts where the hydraulics, joints, ect are made from (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: looking for reference pictures of motorbikes

You won't find a better collection than this: (URL) these are also worth a visit: (URL) us some pics if you come up with something nice.... Duq Jonathan Wilson <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:3C41054F.309030....com.au... (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Krana powers

Normally Kanohi Power and Mask of Destiny are allways well informed. But now I bumped into something strange. The Krana powers were today on the mentioned sites. Ofcourse with some differences but the Krana Za was totally different! K-P mentioned (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Lego competitions just like Robotica?

(...) /Tobbe (URL) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Euro Price check of some technic sets

(...) That's interesting; I thought that the prices were roughly the same throughout the world. The French prices do indeed appear to be significantly lower than the others. I need to see if I can get the Lego people to ship to the US from France... (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic)

  looking for reference pictures of motorbikes

I have borrowed some of the large 6 spoke bike wheels from a friend and I am gonna make a motorbike out of them. Where can I find some good pictures to work from? (23 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Euro Price check of some technic sets

Hullo! Yep, Euro is in Europe. I've did some price comparing on Lego Shop at Home... There are price differences, but not really drastic. Only France is a lot cheaper, at least for the bigger Lego models: (All prices in Euro as listed in Lego shop) (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Barcode Pilot #8479 - party time

Looks like another #8479 is about to be parted out. Time to save this guy Check out (URL) the knife is taken out. Genuine offers welcome. RW (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: site update

(...) Hi Mike, I was the designer. You could add a link to the Torsen on my page: (URL) said you made improvements to the design, but I couldn't tell what changed... Rob Stehlik (btw, you forgot the link to your own site:) (URL) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Supercar for 2002

Anyone heard or seen anything about super car type vehicle for '02? (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Some little Mata-nui errors and suprizes

(...) Maybe it says "what do you get when you multiplie six times eight?" I suspect the answer is 42 - which would explain a lot!!! (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Bionicle on tv

I know some people like "lego sightings" well on tonights episode of "friends" in joeys apartment there was some kind of bionicle creature looked to be a combination of a couple of the small sets(the canned ones i see in tru etc...) it was real (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Some little Mata-nui errors and suprizes

Ok first of all I guess that everyone was looking at the screen with a "I just saw the Toa vs Makuta fight and WOW!" face to notice this You do not ahve to talk to vakama you can walk away and take the boat to Ga-koro. sadly there is nothing (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Lego competitions just like Robotica?

(...) Razors even better although I'd really like to see Hypnodisc detroy all before it. Steve (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact