 Technic / *8201 (-5)
  Re: Bionicle Avatar pictures flooding BrickShelf

Well, my first post on the Bionicle boards, and I want to make a statement, for the one creating these images. I have posted LEGO space creations for quite some time and have been shawdowed by the images you post UP to five times a day. But also we (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: LEGO makes Bionicle film, Premiere 2003

The moulded parts for the bionicle figures have joints, hydraulics, ect anyway. Could they just make these parts seperateley and animate them together in CG. Instead of the animations on the adverts where the hydraulics, joints, ect are made from (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: looking for reference pictures of motorbikes

You won't find a better collection than this: (URL) these are also worth a visit: (URL) us some pics if you come up with something nice.... Duq Jonathan Wilson <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:3C41054F.309030....com.au... (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Krana powers

Normally Kanohi Power and Mask of Destiny are allways well informed. But now I bumped into something strange. The Krana powers were today on the mentioned sites. Ofcourse with some differences but the Krana Za was totally different! K-P mentioned (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Lego competitions just like Robotica?

(...) /Tobbe (URL) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact