 Technic / *8051 (-10)
  Home-made One-way valve

For those who are willing to dismember their Legos, here's how to make your own one-way valve from the hand pump: (URL) designed by Christophe Masclet from France. To be sure, Chris has some more home-made pneumatics stuff coming up. Btw, the (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

  It has been right in front of our eyes all the time!!!...

i looked over the screenshots i made from the matanui game half a year ago. look at the engravings on the telescope, one of the pictures shows the shadow of a bohrok!!!! and the picture was there way longer than half a year! lego did know how the (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  *sigh*, Someone has to post this...

The Mata Nui story continues. Biggest update yet! SPOILER ALERT!SPOILER ALERT!SPOILER ALERT!SPOILER ALERT!SPOILER ALERT!SPOILER ALERT!SPOILER ALERT!SPOILER ALERT!SPOILER ALERT!SPOILER ALERT!SPOILER ALERT!SPOILER ALERT!SPOILER ALERT!SPOILER ALERT! (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  The Ta-Koro Ensign bug appears to be fixed!!!

YAY!!!!! I took my three "stuck" characters back to Jala and this time the Ensign appeared right on schedule. It seems the Lego team has fixed that bug! (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: FANALY!!!

I take it back it has been updated!!! This is great. (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Mata Nui game completed

AWAESOME END TO THE MN GAME. PLAY, SEE, LEARN. AND THEN START THE SPECULATIONS: WHAT HAPPENS NEXT YEAR???! - Slayer of Makuta (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: FANALY!!!

(...) Corwin I'm sorry but it hasn't been updated it's been like that for some time now. (...) And I don't see how you came to that conclusion. (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: FANALY!!!

"Corman4" <ejhow4@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:GoDI0E.23G@lugnet.com... (...) I'm sorry if this is trollish, but what is a Fanaly? -Jon -- | The Galactic Shipyard - (URL) My website - (URL) BrickBay Store - (URL) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Bionicle finale is at hand and it appears that I am mildly prescient.

Bionicle finale (no spoilers) is at hand and it appears that I am mildly prescient. I put these up at Brickshelf a while ago. Maku (instead of a certain Tohunga) stepping through some debris: (URL) featured player is evoked by this MOC: (URL) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: FANALY!!!

"GBA Tohunga" Eh? What does this mean? (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact