 Technic / *8031 (-5)
  Re: Thank God my clock works!

"Chris Daniel" <ldaniel2@prodigy.net> wrote in message (...) 001,the (...) I'm dying to see the details of that escapement!!! Let us know if you get a .dat done of just that! I started a clock, and gave up after realizing I'd never get the (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic new parts in 4x4 off road 8466

(...) There are some good parts indeed in this set; I was looking forward to the front steering/suspension setup but there is an awful lot of backlash in it, in fact the backlash movement is almost as great as the entire steering range! Perhaps some (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

  New Bionicle logo...?

After all those Toa sets and displays with the infected mask and the toa walking in front of it, this Bohroc display shows a toa mask with the Bohroc in front of it! This probably means the Bohroc have to take it back from the Toa. The site also (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: 8862 pneumatic cylinders

(...) (URL)Last known changes: the connector-pegs and bushings improved to the newer (...) Thanks! That's very interesting information! It's still weird that they released a poster of a 8862 with both the regular cylinders and the all yellow ones. (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic new parts in 4x4 off road 8466

(...) (URL) David (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact