 Technic / *7221 (-5)
  Re: Todd Kubo

(...) looks utterly brilliant!!! I'm now thinking of shelving my half started display and trying to get hold of one of those boards - what are the chances of one making it accross the Atlantic without any creases? Slim-to-none I suppose :-( (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Still Stuck in Game.........

It seems the "flute bug" is a bug. Anyone have an update, or follow-up, from message #1294? (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Todd Kubo

Hmm...Very flattering Nicole, Thanks. I see your missing a few from your Collection, which I have many copies of. Interested in trading a few? :) Let's talk... I'll be posting my Mask "Wall" which actually is already on "display" courtesy of MARK (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Todd Kubo

Hi Todd just a couple of things. 1. Just thought I'd let you know I put a link to your Brickshelf on this page: (URL) of our website. 2. what type of Lego string is used here: (URL) ? Thanks -- Nicole, widow of Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. (URL) for (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Still Stuck in Game.........

OK I am stuck in the same place. Is this a bug or is there something that we are missing? Rose "Rex Young" <ryoung@tbscc.com> wrote in message news:GJyu65.Lvx@lugnet.com... (...) and (...) something (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact