 Technic / *6751 (-20)
  What animal Pohatu is based on...

I for some reason have been wondering exactly what animal Pohatu was based on. I used to think a monkey, because of the tail, but his arms and tail are both too short. Then I thought a chicken, because of the big hips and little wing like arms. (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.announce)

  Re: A good day for mecha? You decide...

(...) Thanks Dave. t-bot arms are cool- I still use them some (they're great for chicken walker types), but have you tried using the ball joints found in some of the bionicle sets yet? Later, Todd (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Upcoming US Bionicle Promotions

(...) By no means is this list to be considered official in any manor, but here are the dates that I jotted down from several sources. 8/5 TRU Mystery of the masks (free poster with bionicle purchase) 8/11 same poster offer as above, just two (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: NCE - Debate - and this is the last of it, I'm sure.

(...) Thanks for taking the lead on this... Strangely enough, the two "sides" presented aren't all that different. The pro Meccano guy is just saying that something practical that gives experience is good without giving any strong reason why it (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.technic)

  NCE - Debate - and this is the last of it, I'm sure.

Dear all The debate article has been published! I'm not at work this week but James Stacey has helpfully scanned it and it can be seen at www.minifig.co.uk/nce.htm Thanks for all your help. Psi (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic 8466 4x4 Off Roader bought for £66

(...) A few details... 1. Steering is via the front wheels, two rods providing control via the steering wheel and a central 'god' wheel. 2. Independent suspension on all four wheels via four heavy springs, one one each wheel (springs similar to the (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Upcoming US Bionicle Promotions

I picked up a poster at the Winchester TRU in the SF Bay area today. The clerk was unaware of the mask promotion, although it is mentioned at the bottom of the poster. BTW, they also has Manas for $99 USD. I also read there is a giveaway at Walmart (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Upcoming US Bionicle Promotions

Hey David, i don't know about in your area but up here in the Northwest TRUis already having a "buy any Bionicle item, get a Mask Poster free" deal. It actually is pretty cool. Here's something of note. on the bottom of this poster there is a dotted (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Online game: "Pokoro Chisel?"

Brian, do you know how to get the four Tohunga to appear just beyond Taipu? I did it once by accident, but turned around to see where they were (I have a screenshot) and they were gone... (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Upcoming US Bionicle Promotions

I was trying to get a list of all of the Bionicle promotions that will be coming up. I know there will be a thing at Toys R Us on Sept. 8 where they will be giving away a free mask. I also know the McDonald's thing will start on Sept. 9. But I think (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Toa W/No CD?

(...) I found it ironic that they used Quicktime for the CD, but didn't make a Mac interface. I would be interested in seeing the interface you made. Erik (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Toa W/No CD?

in article GHqD36.23D@lugnet.com, Austin Greenwood at sonyplaystationgames...otmail.com wrote on 8/7/01 8:45 PM: (...) It just caught me by surprise that's all. I bought Onua and Kopaka on a whim more or less and was jazzed with the bonus CD (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Karrah Williams ( I think)

(...) Ben, I e-mailed you her contact info. Matt (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Karrah Williams ( I think)

Anyone who did the interview for Bionicle, what was the lady's phone number or e-mail? she said she was going to send me the questions today,but she didn't. So I am trying to get back to her. Ben Nagel (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Bionicle software question

Are all of the mask codes supposed to work in the Bionicle software? Is there a specific order than they have to be entered? I've entered the mask codes for the 4 Toa that I have, and I tried to enter the code I got from a mask from one of the mask (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Stone Faces at Po-Koro

(...) Tohunga faces. They're slightly different (not as ugly) as the toa and turga. NICK (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Stone Faces at Po-Koro

(...) These are not Kanohi masks. These are carvings of the faces of the tohunga,they have different faces then the toa and turaga. The tohunga will be available at McDonalds in september. (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

PLEASE, I BEG YOU TELL US! I (and no doubt many others) have been waiting months to see if set does what it says. Being patient can be such a torture in ones life. Adrian "Andy Evans" <evansar@yahoo.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic 8466 4x4 Off Roader bought for £66

In lugnet.loc.uk, Stephen Robson writes: Hey Stephen, I think you are the first to obtain this set (or at least post about it). Congratulations! Anyway, can you answer the question that most of us are waiting to have answered? Namely, does the 8466 (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.technic)

  Stone Faces at Po-Koro

Can anyone identify the stone faces (Kanohi?) that guard the entrance to Po-Koro? They don't seem to be the Great Masks or the Noble Masks. They aren't exactly like the faces-behind-the-masks in the Toa kits, either. (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact