 Technic / *18301 (-5)
  Re: Power Functions presentation

"Philippe Hurbain" <philohome@free.fr> wrote in message news:JpHqA1.FM@lugnet.com... (...) Excellent. You saved me the trouble of tearing my PF set apart when it arrives! -Rob www.brickmodder.net www.lifelites.com (17 years ago, 6-Oct-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Power Functions presentation

I have updated my website with a presentation of the new Power Functions system, including: # Overview of Power Functions range # Description of working # Comparison with older 9V mini-motors # LDraw and LeoCAD part files (URL) motors comparison (...) (17 years ago, 6-Oct-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains) !!

  Re: What would YOU like to see from TECHNIC?

Well, I would buy all the sets in Polls 2, 3, & 4. But want I REALLY want to see from Technic is a return to the original Technic BRICK construction system - no more silly beams without studs Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 BAYLUG (17 years ago, 5-Oct-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: What would YOU like to see from TECHNIC?

(...) OK - voted for my favs! I chose construction vehicles with cranes and excavators having most favored status. I hope whatever the ultimate selections are, that more studded beams and less panels will be utilized ala the Technic Shuttle set: (2 (...) (17 years ago, 5-Oct-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Wonderful design tidbits PDF - anybody else impressed?

(...) Don't let Brian's and Philo's understatements lead you to believe that this book, a collection of hundreds of ultra-high quality photos arranged in a stunningly simple succession of nearly uniform page layouts, is anything but the finest (...) (17 years ago, 5-Oct-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact