 Technic / *18281 (-5)
  Re: What would YOU like to see from TECHNIC?

(...) This (URL) could also be done in one of the lower price brackets: (URL) ROSCO (17 years ago, 4-Oct-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: What would YOU like to see from TECHNIC?

(...) Ah finally. It's great to see that lego want to know what we want when it comes to lego TECHNIC. However for me it is not only about the chosen inspiration for a model, but what functionality and parts (especially new function orientated (...) (17 years ago, 4-Oct-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: What would YOU like to see from TECHNIC?

(...) I totaly agrea. How many cranes has been released over the years? I've got quit a few my self and exept for the obvious reason of getting more/new parts they aren't that interesting any more. 8480 ((URL) comes to mind as a great Technic set (...) (17 years ago, 4-Oct-07, to lugnet.technic)

"Thomas Johnson" <aklego@mac.com> wrote in message news:JpEJLo.4q9@lugnet.com... (...) Amen! -Rob www.brickmodder.net www.lifelites.com (17 years ago, 4-Oct-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: What would YOU like to see from TECHNIC?

What would I like to see from TECHNIC? Something different. Something beautiful and elegant and mechanically complex and not another vehicle. Perhaps a mechanical calculator. Or a kinetic sculpture. Of course, I fully understand that the target (...) (17 years ago, 4-Oct-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact