 Technic / *18091 (-5)
  Re: LEGO Technic gears color-coded

(...) I wasn't going to say anything, but it's pretty obvious when the bottom of the article says "this entry is filed under Humor, Fake news." Nice try, though. (17 years ago, 1-Apr-07, to lugnet.technic)

April fools? "Jean-Marc Nimal" <joubarc+lugnet@gmail.com> wrote in message news:JFtoty.CJr@lugnet.com... (...) (17 years ago, 1-Apr-07, to lugnet.technic)

  LEGO Technic gears color-coded

In order to further ease building of the Technic range of sets, the LEGO company will start using different colors to produce the different gear wheels according to their size. (URL) the full article> Jean-Marc (17 years ago, 1-Apr-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Roller Coaster runs on Monorail Track

(...) Samsonite! (...) Speed is your friend, and friction is your enemy. If the cars are tipping in the corners, you could try using thin Technic tubing (the stuff that can clip into a minifig hand) to build guard rails. I also use that stuff very (...) (18 years ago, 30-Mar-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Technic Manas Truck

(...) Ah, so it was you that got those, i was watching them for too long. (...) I beg to differ. I found they spin at fairly high rpm allowing a substantial down ratio improving torque. (...) Agreed, they'er not a studless part. I built them into a (...) (18 years ago, 30-Mar-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact