 Technic / *18051 (-5)
  Boosting power in a gear train

I have a gear train that is driven by a very weak input, very small torque. There are some places in the gear train where I have some worm gears driving some 'regualr' gears. As I go along the gear train, I boost the output as much as I can with (...) (18 years ago, 20-Mar-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 8889 Technic Truck

dear al have you ever constructed a (portable) forklift or do you know anyone that has? christian (18 years ago, 20-Mar-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic Manas Truck

"Ian Power" <ian@codemaster.com.au> wrote in message news:JF680s.nFt@lugnet.com... (...) That is very nice. I have little experience with studless building and find your work very interesting. I really love the appearance of the trailer. Power (...) (18 years ago, 20-Mar-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Technic Manas Truck

Hey guys... Might remember me... I posted the "Millenia Car" last year (was on the side bar for ages!). Anyway, finally got around to building something else (I lead a busy life). (URL) Technic truck based around the motor packs in the Bionicle (...) (18 years ago, 19-Mar-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8275 Bulldozer...

North American schedule I think is August (18 years ago, 18-Mar-07, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact