 Technic / *17626 (-5)
  Re: BrickFest 2006

(...) - Kelly (18 years ago, 10-Jun-06, to lugnet.technic)

  BrickFest 2006

Who is going to be at BrickFest this year? (URL) (18 years ago, 10-Jun-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Manitou Rotary Truck

(...) Thanks for your comments, In picture P5061994,jpg you will see a little grey axle pin just in front of the driver's seat. This is on the mid section of the boom. As this section moves forward it actually releases twice the amount of cable. (...) (18 years ago, 1-Jun-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: I have a micromotor that wont turn, how do I fix it?

(...) The brushes may be touching each other. You can find out by either opening it or measuring the resistance between its terminals. My dad fixed one of my micromotors by opening it, separating the brushes and making a jig out of wire to keep them (...) (18 years ago, 29-May-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: I have a micromotor that wont turn, how do I fix it?

"Jonathan Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:IztqDJ.p8A@lugnet.com... (...) It is common for these motors to lockup. Try reversing the direction. With the power applied, try to turn the shaft gently. They do not do well under a (...) (18 years ago, 25-May-06, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact