 Technic / *17626 (-20)
  Re: BrickFest 2006

(...) - Kelly (18 years ago, 10-Jun-06, to lugnet.technic)

  BrickFest 2006

Who is going to be at BrickFest this year? (URL) (18 years ago, 10-Jun-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Manitou Rotary Truck

(...) Thanks for your comments, In picture P5061994,jpg you will see a little grey axle pin just in front of the driver's seat. This is on the mid section of the boom. As this section moves forward it actually releases twice the amount of cable. (...) (18 years ago, 1-Jun-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: I have a micromotor that wont turn, how do I fix it?

(...) The brushes may be touching each other. You can find out by either opening it or measuring the resistance between its terminals. My dad fixed one of my micromotors by opening it, separating the brushes and making a jig out of wire to keep them (...) (18 years ago, 29-May-06, to lugnet.technic)

"Jonathan Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:IztqDJ.p8A@lugnet.com... (...) It is common for these motors to lockup. Try reversing the direction. With the power applied, try to turn the shaft gently. They do not do well under a (...) (18 years ago, 25-May-06, to lugnet.technic)

  I have a micromotor that wont turn, how do I fix it?

I bought a red micromotor from a local second hand lego shop and it wont spin even when I apply power from a battery box that quite happily powers my other electrical parts. Anyone got any suggestions on how to make it work (or is it a case of "take (...) (18 years ago, 25-May-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New scale 1:13 trucks

(...) Hi Dennis, This model is really one of my favorites, and the giant hook you have built really completes it. I am pretty sure that the scale of the hook is 100% accurate, but I am still impressed by the size of those machines. As Andreas has (...) (18 years ago, 25-May-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: New scale 1:13 trucks

Hello Dennis, you sure know how to pick a good spot to photograph your models. If you look at the pictures from a bit of a distance, you could definitely think that these are real trucks and not Lego models. There is nothing in the background that (...) (18 years ago, 22-May-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: Manitou Rotary Truck

(...) Great job Mervyn! That looks quite involved. I am not familiar with that model, but it looks like a telehandler crossed with a mobile crane. It is definately more complex than the telehandler I did (in the "previously featured MOCs" section of (...) (18 years ago, 19-May-06, to lugnet.technic)

  New scale 1:13 trucks

Last weekend I started with the first photo session of all my current models. I found very a nice sport to photograph construction vehicle. It's more or less like a quarry. So the comming months I will add some new models to my website. The first (...) (18 years ago, 15-May-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: suggestions for building an articulated front end loader?

(...) What size loader in what scale? That is the first question for you that comes to mind. The solution can't really be described in words, but I can show you a link to the one I did a while ago. (URL) you are building in a bigger scale then use (...) (18 years ago, 12-May-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: suggestions for building an articulated front end loader?

(...) (URL) Building instructions for 8459> (from Peeron) is your friend. FWIW I built a studless version of it and (URL) someone followed in my footsteps> (*). He has a few better ideas I might use to revise (URL) mine> with. I know you're not (...) (18 years ago, 12-May-06, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  suggestions for building an articulated front end loader?

I want to build one of those front end loaders that articulates in the middle to steer. I know how to build the loader bucket and wheels and stuff but I am stuck with the articulated steering. Anyone got any information/tips/pic...s/whatever that (...) (18 years ago, 12-May-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Manitou Rotary Truck

(...) Hi Mervyn, that's a nice model, great functionality and very Technicky. Well done! ROSCO (18 years ago, 9-May-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Mini land scale 1968 American La France Aero Chief 90

(...) I love the scale and details. Figs? It would be cool to see some. Also, you need to crop your images to more managable sizes; they are too large and cumbersome to view, which is a shame. Nice work. JOHN (18 years ago, 9-May-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Mini land scale 1968 American La France Aero Chief 90

(...) www.brickshelf.com/c...i?f=182735 That is really nice and detailed. My favorite parts are the outriggers. Love the functionality of them. My only suggestion would be to make the ejector fan orange. I think it would stand out a little more. (I (...) (18 years ago, 9-May-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Mini land scale 1968 American La France Aero Chief 90

This is a Lego mini land 1/20 scale 1968 ALF 900 Series Aero Chief 90. It has a fully working 90 foot boom that turns on its base. There are a number of compartments and four fold down outriggers with small hydraulic rams. These four outriggers can (...) (18 years ago, 9-May-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic) !

  Manitou Rotary Truck

I'm just letting you know that I have finish my latest MOC It is based on a Manitou Maniscopic Truck. It can be viewed at (URL) It features the following: Four wheel drive with four wheel steering. Pivoting rear axle. Motor driven front and rear (...) (18 years ago, 8-May-06, to lugnet.technic)

  NXT newsgroup needed

Can we get a lugnet.robotics.nxt newsgroup soon? (18 years ago, 6-May-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Ah,... Breaker 1-9, this here is the Rubber Duck...

Hello Anders Congratulations! You did a great job creating the famous Rubber Duck out of Lego bricks. "Convoy" is definitely one of my favorite movies of my childhood, and it made me start building trucks out of Legos in the first place back then. (...) (18 years ago, 5-May-06, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact