 Technic / *17536 (-10)
  mechanical XOR and Half Adder

Hi all, I've finally updated my mechanical logic gate pages with a couple of new (ish) creations. The XOR gate and the Half Adder. You can find them by going to (URL) and (URL) I'd stick in a picture or two here ... if I could figure out how ... (19 years ago, 8-Mar-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.robotics)

  Lego-technic-show in FranzCarlWeber, Zurich / Switzerland

Hello all LEGO Switzerland organizes from the 13.03. to the 18.03 in the FranzCarlWeber in Zurich a small Lego-Technic-Show. Besides, I was requested by a college to show my MOCs. Are issued my MAN with winter service-equipment (seems to be topical (...) (19 years ago, 6-Mar-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ch)

  Re: Scissor Lift in LEGO?

(...) Hi Bill. I came up with a design about a month ago. It was never finished, but may be in the future. (URL) only problem is that the way I have it angled, the pistons have to push hard at the beginning of the ascension. However, this is the (...) (19 years ago, 6-Mar-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Scissor Lift in LEGO?

(...) think it would get too bulky. But I'll keep that in mind... (19 years ago, 5-Mar-06, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Scissor Lift in LEGO?

(...) I deg to biffer. (...) That may just be crazy enough to work. I'll try it! (19 years ago, 5-Mar-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Scissor Lift in LEGO?

"Bill Ward" <bill@wards.net> wrote in message news:Ivo9xE.1oBF@lugnet.com... (...) They do not mesh. We need a rack like this ///.../// not |||...||| . Bob (19 years ago, 5-Mar-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Scissor Lift in LEGO?

(...) I'm sure they would. Sorry I just haven't taken any yet. But this thread has given me some great ideas to try... (...) The worm gears are aligned carefully, and they seem to mesh fairly well, but I think ultimately rack gears and worm gears in (...) (19 years ago, 5-Mar-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Scissor Lift in LEGO?

(...) On a winch? That's an intriguing idea. (...) Just one scissor. (19 years ago, 5-Mar-06, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Scissor Lift in LEGO?

Bill, I Built A Scissor Lift with a pneumatic piston in the middle. (URL) (19 years ago, 4-Mar-06, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Scissor Lift in LEGO?

"Geoffrey Hyde" <g.hyde@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message news:IvLB88.1D9t@lugnet.com... (...) Actually the gears cannot rotate as they are meshed with each other. This causes them not only to support the screw, but act as a nut creating linear (...) (19 years ago, 4-Mar-06, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact