 Technic / *17406 (-5)
  Re: Are We Headed to a New Wiring System? For Mindstorms the answer is: YES!

Hi Adrian, the new mindstorms is using standard plugs as known from telephone systems. At least this is what the "experts" said in Frechen yesterday. I myself have no deeper knowledge in mindstrorms and I cannot guarantee what a telephone cable (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic)

  Similarities between original (olda) masks and Piraka skull-wrappers

(URL) Interesting>, more than amazing. (19 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX)

  Re: mindstorms NXT - 90 degree.

(...) Not that hard really - Most of the studless sets I have played with are not beam type constructions in 3D. They all tend to be layers of 2D beams pinned together like sandwiches. If you look at most of the new studless technic sets the large (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: mindstorms NXT - 90 degree.

(...) This is the exact reason why it took me so long to warm to studless construction, When I gave it a try I found it very hard to build stable 3 dimensional boxes. Lately I've been using it successfully in two dimensions allied to conventional (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jan-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Are We Headed to a New Wiring System?

"Steve Lane yahoo.co.uk>" <stevenrobertlane@<n...pamplease> wrote in message news:IsoMtA.C62@lugnet.com... (...) days??? (...) flex. I'm (...) it's (...) current 9V (...) It does seem to go away from the whole compatability isuue that LEGO has (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact