 Technic / *17101 (-10)
  Re: Schematic for inchworm

(...) Thanks Kevin! I still have this one put together. just cant bring myself to take it apart. i almost have enough switches to build another one of your creations. Though i have been quiet, i have been following all your recent post. very nice (...) (19 years ago, 10-Oct-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Akira-inspired motorcycle

(...) Allow me to quote myself: (...) They come in hockey sets such as (URL) 3543>. If you live in Europe you're bound to find them on clearance anywhere, but your local walmart will propably have kicked them out ages ago. (19 years ago, 10-Oct-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Akira-inspired motorcycle

(...) In these sets (URL) through BL : (URL) (19 years ago, 10-Oct-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Akira-inspired motorcycle

(...) Which part is this and where do I get one? (19 years ago, 10-Oct-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Akira-inspired motorcycle

Thanks for the kind words. (...) I hope Lego doesn't let this part slip into oblivion. It's small, it's strong... and I'm sure there's millions of other uses for this gem. (19 years ago, 10-Oct-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Akira-inspired motorcycle

(...) Very innovative steering and rear suspension! x928 part is full of potential, as also shown in your F1 racer... (URL) Philo (19 years ago, 10-Oct-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: 9V batery box (6 AA) - pressed too much

"Mark Bellis" <mark.bellis@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message news:InzIxI.192w@lugnet.com... (...) <snip> (...) I think that is indeed what is hapening. If you press down (say on the right side) the motor runs, but if you keep pressing harder, watch (...) (19 years ago, 10-Oct-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Schematic for inchworm

Hi, I've gotten into drawing schmeatics lately. I just finished a hairy one for a hexapod with three leg grouls (hex464). I decided to try something simpler so I drew up a schematic for my inchworm. I know Bob Kojima wanted to see this a few years (...) (19 years ago, 7-Oct-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 9V batery box (6 AA) - pressed too much

(...) Steve, your right, normally its not required to hold down the switch beyond what the original spec is. BUT in this case I would have thought a beam right on top would suffice. I was shocked to see the effect I noticed, and wanted to ask people (...) (19 years ago, 7-Oct-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 9V batery box (6 AA) - pressed too much

(...) I've never found in necessary to do more than let them hold themselves. If I'm worried about the switch being unpressed, I'll build something over the top, to make sure they won't get hit elsewhere. Steve (19 years ago, 7-Oct-05, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact