 Technic / *17061 (-5)
  Re: Road grader

"Bubba Brant" <bbrant@anchorsign.com> wrote in message news:InsL4L.1BMs@lugnet.com... (...) I've seen quite a few graders in my time, and they are an amazing piece of earthmoving machinery to watch in action. (...) This is particularly true when (...) (19 years ago, 4-Oct-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Road Grader

(...) You are the first person to answer that question for me. Is 30 degrees of tilt enough? Thanks. Nathan (19 years ago, 3-Oct-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Classic timing circuits and XOR gates (long)

(...) Yes. I've used it in walkers to switch from forward walking to reverse walking, and to switch from walking to turning and back. I move them by hand, rather than with pistons. With pistons, I consider them XOR gates. They work very well. Thanks (...) (19 years ago, 3-Oct-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Pneumatic "One Leg at a Time" Robot Circuit

(...) For a hexapod, I've revised the design and implemented it. The cost savings were not quite as high as I thought, but...... Pistons = 2n+1 (13) Switches = 5n+2 (32) I'll be posting pictures, movies, timing diagrams and schematics in a different (...) (19 years ago, 3-Oct-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Classic timing circuits and XOR gates (long)

(...) (SNIP) (...) Ah yes, like this (URL) you have any pictures of how you used the reversors? How successful have they been in your walkers? Mark (19 years ago, 3-Oct-05, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact