 Technic / *16856 (-5)
  Re: Dave Schilling's pneumatic parlor trick

(...) Yep, that is why pistons push better than they pull. (19 years ago, 16-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Simplest steerable car chassis

"Fredrik Glöckner" <fredrigl@math.uio.no> wrote in message news:IL9wsG.1y1G@lugnet.com... (...) I have a fair amount of older Technic, including steering parts, but not the most recent stuff. (...) it was the first thing I thought of, so I built it (...) (19 years ago, 16-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Dave Schilling's pneumatic parlor trick

(...) Is it because the extension side of the piston face has a greater surface area than the retraction side? The connection between the piston face and the piston rod accounting for the difference. Steve (19 years ago, 16-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Dave Schilling's pneumatic parlor trick

While at Brickfest I had the chance to meet Dave Schilling again. Dave is a very knowlegable technic/robotics builder. I also got the pleasure to meet his brother Phil. What a couple of nice guys. Dave showed me a pneumatic parlor trick that those (...) (19 years ago, 16-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic)

  MOC's entered in BrickFest

(and whit's of Nanthan's MOC's whare in the race?....) Thanks for asking! I had 9 creations there- all as one MOC. I don't know if the telehandler was the closest vote or everthing together, but the telehandler got the most interest. I discovered (...) (19 years ago, 16-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact