 Technic / *16771 (-5)
  clutches

I saw on some sites a pic of a lego clutch using the newer double bevel gears. This is basically the same type of clutch system used in earlier technic car sets (8860, 8865) and I was wondering, since those clutches used to jam (the gears couldn't (...) (19 years ago, 31-Jul-05, to lugnet.technic)

  car seat - never-ending improvement

grrr oe (URL) <pixsrv@poczta.onet.pl> wrote in message news:IKEnGy.1uCB@lugnet.com... (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jul-05, to lugnet.technic)

  car seat - never-ending improvement

hi it's my 4th version of car seat sorry it's just webcam photo (very low quality) (URL) pictures and mlcad file soon pixel (19 years ago, 29-Jul-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Best pneumatic hexapod yet!

(...) Sounds like an ideal application for an RCX input multiplexer: (URL) You can then have 12 switches on your RCX to measure two positions on each of 6 legs. Using the thermometer setting on the ports, each combination of switches is (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jul-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: Best pneumatic hexapod yet!

hi kevin and steve it should be the first moc where the rcx would be let's say a slave to pneumatic circuit am i right guys :D pixel "Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:IKEEqD.A0B@lugnet.com... (...) that (...) (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jul-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact