 Technic / *16771 (-20)
  clutches

I saw on some sites a pic of a lego clutch using the newer double bevel gears. This is basically the same type of clutch system used in earlier technic car sets (8860, 8865) and I was wondering, since those clutches used to jam (the gears couldn't (...) (19 years ago, 31-Jul-05, to lugnet.technic)

  car seat - never-ending improvement

grrr oe (URL) <pixsrv@poczta.onet.pl> wrote in message news:IKEnGy.1uCB@lugnet.com... (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jul-05, to lugnet.technic)

  car seat - never-ending improvement

hi it's my 4th version of car seat sorry it's just webcam photo (very low quality) (URL) pictures and mlcad file soon pixel (19 years ago, 29-Jul-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Best pneumatic hexapod yet!

(...) Sounds like an ideal application for an RCX input multiplexer: (URL) You can then have 12 switches on your RCX to measure two positions on each of 6 legs. Using the thermometer setting on the ports, each combination of switches is (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jul-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

hi kevin and steve it should be the first moc where the rcx would be let's say a slave to pneumatic circuit am i right guys :D pixel "Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:IKEEqD.A0B@lugnet.com... (...) that (...) (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jul-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Best pneumatic hexapod yet!

(...) Yes, it should be just as doable as it would be with the quad-242 circuit. You could either use four switches to examine the timing circuit, or two switches to examine a leg. (...) ;^) (...) Kevin (19 years ago, 29-Jul-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Best pneumatic hexapod yet!

(...) Will this new central timing circuit allow you to attach touch sensors, so, if you wanted, you could track the state of the walker with an RCX? Just curious. :) Steve (19 years ago, 29-Jul-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Best pneumatic hexapod yet!

I am currently working on a eight legged walker that may end up being ssclagorpion, but who knows. It is using a new central timing circuit that should allow it to complete the walking sequence in four piston transitions. I had been in a DA for (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jul-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Best pneumatic hexapod yet!

thanx kevin for the explanation walker's masterpiece btw: how about scorpion is this project still alive (sorry i'm in my dark ages so i'm not following all topics carefully enough) in fact i'm a little bit forced to be in DA some of you maybe (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jul-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Best pneumatic hexapod yet!

Hi Pixel, The walker was built to someday be able to talk in any direction, not just forwards/backwards. Sigurd, didn't have enough pneumatic hardware to make this version omni-directional. This left the two side legs elbows disconnected. I have (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jul-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Best pneumatic hexapod yet!

hi it's heavy :) why two legs haven't last segment cylinders connected to the circuit? pixel "Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:IK55Eu.CpK@lugnet.com... (...) friend (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jul-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Brickshelf gallery identification

Does anyone know who Brickshelf gallery stidy belongs to? (URL) to .trains and .bionicle as thats what in the folders (19 years ago, 28-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Best pneumatic hexapod yet!

(...) Hi Andreas, Given my email exchanges with Sigurd, I believe that the circuit is a variation of the circuit I designed for my Quad242: (URL) If so, you can find out more about the circuit design here: (URL) It looks like each leg has three (...) (19 years ago, 26-Jul-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Timed Speed Build @ BrickFest

I received 8 responses and we have 5 slots. I'll send an email to everyone who responded directly to me and we will figure something out. Thank you. Christina Hitchcock BrickFestg. (19 years ago, 25-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.technic)

  Video of Hexapod by Sigurd

Sigurd sent this to me in the mail. The link is not public yet. Bob Fay (URL) wrote: i already take the top (switches control unit's) for my new project, but i've make it walk again (only forward) but i've put 2 small movie's in my gallery (URL) (19 years ago, 25-Jul-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Best pneumatic hexapod yet!

(...) If theres ever a blueprint of this one I´d like a copy...never tried to build something like it but might try some day... How many Pneumatic Cylinders (18+4?) and Switches (52?) were used? Andréas (19 years ago, 25-Jul-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Using town garage door pieces for bulldozer treads

(...) I'm not sure how you could use any of the doors w/ handles, since the handled-door panels have to be on the end of a series of doors... Might run the risk of popping apart too, I dunno... I asked a while ago in a thread about making custom (...) (19 years ago, 25-Jul-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Using town garage door pieces for bulldozer treads

(...) I think I still prefer the method of using technic tread links with 1x6 bricks for medium sized treads, and for huge treads - using hinges. I have seen at least one major oversized robot in lugnet robotics using plates with hinges between them (...) (19 years ago, 25-Jul-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Using town garage door pieces for bulldozer treads

Has anyone ever done this? They probably would not get good traction, seeing as how the only way to keep them from coming off the rollers is to put the handles on the inside and use them to hold the tread on. I think maybe it would be hard to get (...) (19 years ago, 25-Jul-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Best pneumatic hexapod yet!

(...) Hi Allan, I'm hoping that Sigurd will figure out how to post here. He became interested in pneumatics about a year ago, after studying my pneumatic creatures on my page: www.kclague.net. I don't think either of us have building instructions (...) (19 years ago, 25-Jul-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact