 Technic / *16761 (-5)
  Re: Best pneumatic hexapod yet!

hi it's heavy :) why two legs haven't last segment cylinders connected to the circuit? pixel "Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:IK55Eu.CpK@lugnet.com... (...) friend (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jul-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Brickshelf gallery identification

Does anyone know who Brickshelf gallery stidy belongs to? (URL) to .trains and .bionicle as thats what in the folders (19 years ago, 28-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Best pneumatic hexapod yet!

(...) Hi Andreas, Given my email exchanges with Sigurd, I believe that the circuit is a variation of the circuit I designed for my Quad242: (URL) If so, you can find out more about the circuit design here: (URL) It looks like each leg has three (...) (19 years ago, 26-Jul-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Timed Speed Build @ BrickFest

I received 8 responses and we have 5 slots. I'll send an email to everyone who responded directly to me and we will figure something out. Thank you. Christina Hitchcock BrickFestg. (19 years ago, 25-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.technic)

  Video of Hexapod by Sigurd

Sigurd sent this to me in the mail. The link is not public yet. Bob Fay (URL) wrote: i already take the top (switches control unit's) for my new project, but i've make it walk again (only forward) but i've put 2 small movie's in my gallery (URL) (19 years ago, 25-Jul-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact