 Technic / *15656 (-5)
  Re: Rolling ball clock revisited

"Philippe Hurbain" <philohome@free.fr> wrote in message news:I8CKBA.152q@lugnet.com... (...) Awesome work, both of you! As for the mechanism occasionally not picking up a ball: Instead of having the bucket grab a ball from the bin, why not have a (...) (20 years ago, 7-Dec-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RC Lego, how is the best?

Hello, (...) the (...) best. (...) If you want to go outside, you definitly want the Dirt Crusher... See my other message: (URL) Maico Arts (20 years ago, 7-Dec-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Rolling ball clock revisited

(...) I love it! Very nicely done! It was interesting to read this bit off your website-- " The problem should have been very simple: each minute, start the elevator until a ball is detected by one sensor. Unfortunately, my first try over a several (...) (20 years ago, 7-Dec-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: Rolling ball clock revisited

i have been waiting to see if some one would put my LDraw files to go use. i see many good modifications too! i will have to go home and try some of these modifications to my clock. i especially like the fix to prevent 2 balls form lifting, the ball (...) (20 years ago, 7-Dec-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: set 8074 question

(...) What about the grey flex tubes? (20 years ago, 7-Dec-04, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact