 Technic / *15266 (-10)
  Re: Help posting first pics

(...) This was bumped, Vineet's original posting tells you a bit more what went wrong for him, I think it's better when we close this tread and stick to his original one: (URL) friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (20 years ago, 25-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Help posting first pics

(...) Some guesswork, because you don't give much information about what you're trying to do, and if/what error message you recieve: What kind of POVRAY files? What is the extension? Prehaps you try to upload a extension that isn't allowed on (...) (20 years ago, 25-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Help posting first pics

(...) follow this link: (URL) sure you've got jpg (NOT .bmp), that they are no more than 600 pixels high and use winzip. zip the images together, upload the .zip and wait for moderation. otherwise, if you poke around on bshelf and lugnet, im sure (...) (20 years ago, 25-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Help posting first pics

Can anyone tell me all the steps involved in posting on brickshelf? (20 years ago, 25-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Help posting first pics

(...) Try zipping a few files together and upload the zip file. Kevin (20 years ago, 25-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Help posting first pics

Hello all- Is there anyone out there who can help me post my pics on Brickshelf? I have created a folder, but when I try to upload a picture, the folder remains empty. What do I do? The pics I am trying to upload are POVRAY files. (20 years ago, 25-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Minifig scale mobile crane

Looks nice David. I'm having trouble seeing the animation though (my compputer is too slow). (20 years ago, 24-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Minifig scale mobile crane

(...) your fine model. You've managed to get lots of functionality into a very small package, and that is always very difficult, well done! (...) Hmmmmmm, that sounds like a threat! LOL ROSCO (20 years ago, 24-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Minifig scale mobile crane

"David Wegmuller" <david@wegmuller.org> wrote in message news:I1DA48.3n5@lugnet.com... (...) never (...) web (...) David, That is one beautiful crane. The minifig scale really looks great. Shame on you for hiding it from us for such a long time! (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Minifig scale mobile crane

Hi, This is a 5 axle mobile crane. It has 8 wheel steering, the boom is raised pneumaticaly and the winch is motorized. I built it over a year ago but I never took the time to document it. Building Lego models is a lot more fun than web (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact