 Technic / *14351 (-5)
  Re: 8002 destroyer driod animated (partially)

(...) Wow, great! How did you do that? Did you make one LDraw model a frame or did you use the built-in animation features of POV? Or any method unknown to me? /Tore (21 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.animation, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  8002 destroyer driod animated (partially)

Finished the first phase of this animation. Takes a while to get the timing right. I am going to have it roll toward the screen and transform.. Maybe next week. (URL) I dont have this set so I had to try to figure out how it worked from the (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.animation, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Proof

(...) /Tobbe (21 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Proof

it's still true :))) but remember this great moc (URL) Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:Hstq1y.58G@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Motorizing the 8865 test car

After moderation: (URL) moderation: (URL) works, but it's very slow, and the cracking/clicking noise that it made when trying to make the car move on something else than hard floor will haunt me for the rest of my days. =P The motor still works fine (...) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact