 Technic / *14346 (-5)
  RE: A working snowblower...

Only someone that lives in a place where a snowthrower is used would have enough time to make one! I just had my driveway area done by a guy in a huge JD tractor and an 8 foot wide blower! It's cheaper than owning and maintaining your own. Very nice (...) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

  A working snowblower...

As I promised earlier, here are pictures of the working snowblower. But I'm sorry that I dont have real pictures of the thing since I still don't have a digital camera. I should also liked to have a video of it when it was working out in the snow :) (...) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Proof

(...) (URL) the creator is a Cajun Vayland. Another proof; Toa, one of the Bionicle lines, is (in Swedish) short for Toilet :) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Technic sets

(...) Amen. (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Technic sets

Yes, I think they do. "Jonathan Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:Hsp7Et.A02@lugnet.com... (...) lot (...) a (...) then (...) (21 years ago, 7-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact