 Technic / *14011 (-5)
  Re: Pneumatic hoses

(...) You can try Fisher Scientific or any other laboratory supplier (sorry-I don't know any in DK). They sell silicon tubing also in medical equipment stores. Best you can do is to go and ask in your nearest pharmacy. They usually help. Robert (21 years ago, 7-Dec-03, to lugnet.technic)

  One more Toa Symbol Cube Animation

(URL) mentioned somewhere: (URL) (21 years ago, 7-Dec-03, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Pneumatic hoses

(...) (URL) it helps, Martin (21 years ago, 7-Dec-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Catapult

Hi everybody, After lastweek James Brink’s Trebuchets (which is great BTW) I started building a catapult myself. After the great war that Castle become Bionicles I toyed and built a catapult from Technic/Bionicles parts. I'm proud to present my 2nd (...) (21 years ago, 7-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, FTX) !

  Re: Pneumatic hoses

"Philippe Hurbain" <philohome@free.fr> skrev i en meddelelse news:HpHqsx.3Mr@lugnet.com... (...) Can't seem to find any dealers at all :( -- Mvh. Morten Trab Web: (URL) (21 years ago, 7-Dec-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact