 Technic / *13986 (-10)
  Crane Pics on Brickshelf!

I wasn't very informative about the crane the last time I posted a message so here are the details: 1. being a first time crane builder, I built the crane about 4 times over and over again to get the look I wanted (I still don't think it's the look (...) (21 years ago, 1-Dec-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: JCB JS220 Excavator

(...) Very true. In addition to this, had I applied 1x6 tiles the superstructure would have fouled on them when slewing, there was not enough clearance between the superstructure and the tracks to allow the fitting of 1x6 tiles. (...) I used quite a (...) (21 years ago, 1-Dec-03, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: New LEGOTIC Hand

(...) (URL) (...) Just kidding, good luck, we are waiting and watching! e (21 years ago, 1-Dec-03, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Yellow blues...

(...) A number of years back (4 maybe), I was sorting some basic bricks from 3033 tubs and I noticed the different subtle shades of yellow. Certain bricks seemed to be more primary yellow (whatever that is) and some seemed to be slightly more red. (...) (21 years ago, 1-Dec-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Yellow blues...

(...) Now that I have built the model (highly recommended BTW), I must confess that the color difference is almost invisible to the unwarned eye. You see it best under fluorescent light that give a slightly greenish tint to the old yellow color... (...) (21 years ago, 1-Dec-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Yellow blues...

Try putting the pneumatic airtank next to another blue brick and see what happens :) Did not someone report that the hubs in that set appeared to be made out of some other plastic then ABS? (21 years ago, 1-Dec-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: New LEGOTIC Hand

Copy to lugnet.build.mecha FUT lugnet.technic (...) (21 years ago, 1-Dec-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: New LEGOTIC Hand

(...) Even more impressive now than the prototype I saw some time ago... Very clever use of Bionicle parts, would be a winner if a "Technic lame parts" contest was organized! XP to lugnet.robotics Philo (21 years ago, 1-Dec-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: New LEGOTIC Hand

really good! the best looking lego hand i've ever seen br pixel "chrismaker" <chrismaker@noos.fr> wrote in message news:Hp6I4M.Gup@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 1-Dec-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Crane Information

Hey, MORE CRANE INFO I wasn't very informative about the crane the last time I posted a message so here are the details: 1. being a first time crane builder, I built the crane about 4 times over and over again to get the look I wanted (I still don't (...) (21 years ago, 1-Dec-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact