 Technic / *13911 (-5)
  Re: JCB JS220 Excavator

(...) Holy plastic... THAT'S the Technic sets that I want to see on the shelves of my local Toys R Us !!!!! :-) Thanks for sharing them. (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: JCB JS220 Excavator

(...) Fantastic! And in the continuing tradition of truely excellent models in both form and function. I have to admit to having had a little preview peek of this model a few days ago and have been awaiting its “official” release on lugnet with (...) (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: JCB JS220 Excavator

(...) Hi Tobbe The functions aren't 'digital like", I know because I too have a digger just like Jennifer's. You can move the sticks slightly and get a proportional output. I built my model to test the dual axis control mechanism I came up with that (...) (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Pictures of 'Bionicle-Castle' sets, from UK club magazine

"Huw Millington" <hmillington@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:HoLBJJ.6LK@lugnet.com... (...) I like them! I hope they have some new/interesting parts for MOC's and MODz! brickmodder (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.technic)

  Re: JCB JS220 Excavator

(...) Oh, wow. This is yet another raising of your bar, Jennifer; I'm really, really impressed with the integration of the pneumatics and the fidelity of scale and appearance. This is just gorgeous, with a tremendous write-up. And it's so, well, (...) (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact