 Technic / *13901 (-5)
  Re: JCB JS220 Excavator

(...) I knew someone would say that! It had to be you Larry :-) Jennifer (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: JCB JS220 Excavator

(...) It would indeed be too short for the turntable. However, if Lego come out with a spacer part, perhaps one or two studs long, that meshed with the teeth on the clutch gears it would be possible to make concentric shafts of arbitrary length and (...) (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: JCB JS220 Excavator

(...) I have done some tests in the past with adder-subtracter based tracked vehicles and have two major problems with them. The first is that in straight line travel you are only getting the benefit of one motor driving the tracks, whereas with the (...) (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: JCB JS220 Excavator

"Jennifer Clark" <jen@vulture.dmem.strath.ac.uk> wrote in message news:HovtHu.nFK@lugnet.com... (...) this is nothing special :) it means jen made awsome model as usually it's marvelous many bows to you jen pixel (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: JCB JS220 Excavator

(...) Amazing! A wonderful model, Jennifer. Thank you very much for sharing your ideas and for putting so much time into showing us the details. I will spend the rest of the day watching this page. :o] Hey LEGO/TLC! This is a very good model for you (...) (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact