 Technic / *13886 (-5)
  Re: The badgers have driven me insane...

(...) I knew the Badgersong already but thought I should be safe by just looking at your MOC and not following the link, but what happens when one opens the video? I think I see a snake! A snake! ROFL! (and for the record, one who already is can't (...) (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.technic, lugnet.fun)

  Re: modified 4185s

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:HopJyM.12ur@lugnet.com... (...) i see i'm found here as a purist :))) yes i am but i think i'm not the biggest purist because i can accept some additional elements in the mocs like plastic (...) (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Pneumatic Quadraped 242

I got a new web site with plenty of room, so I've uploaded Quad242 movies. The website is (URL) As usual, my creations are listed in chronological order, so Quad242 ((URL) is at the end of the creation list. There are movies for walking forward and (...) (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: The badgers have driven me insane...

(...) Bwaha! Nice. -Chris (21 years ago, 23-Nov-03, to lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.technic, lugnet.fun)

  Re: The badgers have driven me insane...

(...) As well you should. Adrian (21 years ago, 23-Nov-03, to lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.technic, lugnet.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact