 Technic / *13086 (-5)
  Need Help Setting up Apache Web Server

Does anyone know where I can find a tutorial to walk me through installing/setting up the Apache server on my Windows PC? Or can someone walk me through this via e-mail? I run Windows XP, and connect through a Linksys router to the internet with a (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: A better full adder!

(...) Geat job Mark! I started out with a 14 piston, seven switch full adder, and by piggybacking off each others ideas, you've gotten us down to 2 pistons and a handfull of switches. Absolutely amazing! Unless I come up with some revolutionary (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: A better full adder!

(...) No offense was taken. My appologies if I gave that impression. I just completed some load testing on the compressing piston. It easily switched 2 switches, was just barely able to switch 3 switches, and clearly couldn't do 4 switches. Since (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Hailfire Powered by Manas?

Joseph A. O'Donnell's utterance expressed in news:HHCMxM.20pt@lugnet.com: (...) I have powered mine with two ordinary gear motors and mounted an RCX underneath the "body" of the hailfire. With a remote control, the hailfire can now be driven in (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: A better full adder!

(...) I wasn't trying to imply that you hadn't actually tried it... I was only suggesting that I didn't think that pistons being driven solely by the compression of air created by the expanding of other pistons would be strong enough to compress (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact