 Technic / *12571 (-5)
  Re: New application for the worm gear from TLC!

(...) and a 24T crown in such a way! LOL! (...) Kevin (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

  New application for the worm gear from TLC!

ok.. this is not serious - I admit it right away - but see the new and improved way to use the worm gear with the 24t crown gear :) (URL) hope the flash-programmer has a good reason for that faulty second gear animation. Leg godt! (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: electron (rollker?)

(...) I saw this a couple days ago, it's pretty cool. It's even smaller than my Shorty design! The guy who built it uses the forums on the official Lego site,(that's where I found out about it) but doesn't get on Lugnet. I don't know if it can (...) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Liebherr LTM1500 in progress (by Evert van Wichen)

great models and really nice site pixel "Dennis Bosman" <dennisbosman@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HF8Kyx.rvA@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

  Liebherr LTM1500 in progress (by Evert van Wichen)

Just saw Evert van Wichen's work in progress. He's building a Liebherr LTM1500 and his aim is to build it about 4 metres high! (URL) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact