 Technic / *12281 (-5)
  Re: Firts Technic creation after my dark age

(...) These parts are left overs from spare parts and spare part sets which I had in a box - I have a number of Technic sets from that time (ref my setlist), and I primary build this one as it as cause this is what I did back then. When you say (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Airplane wing

(...) Hi, I was thinking about these parts: (URL) are made out of fabric. I have three or four of those, they came in a Dacta set. I'll try to build a tiny glider and see if it flies as well as the paper airplane I build (that would be a trip of (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Firts Technic creation after my dark age

travis's utterance expressed in news:HDpD1C.wG1@lugnet.com: (...) Where is the 4x4 on sale? Do you mean the 8466? Here in Denmark it costs 999 kr. This is about $ 133. I would sure like one (or 2) of them, so if anyone can get them at a real good (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Pneumatic Engine

I really like the 'double overhead cam shaft' solution. A bit like the Ducati desmo system, where valves are closed by rockers rather than the usual springs. Duq "Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:HDqyyw.1p0M@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New 2003 Technic sets on S@H

I heard rumors about lego selling small sets because big didn't sell so much. But - well - these were rumors, nothing official :-) ciao SteP "Øyvind Steinnes" <senniets@online.no> ha scritto nel messaggio news:HDt5H3.208n@lugnet.com... (...) build (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact