 Technic / *12031 (-10)
  bionicle masks

Is there anyone who has or knwos a place where I can find a place witch bionicle masks exist? (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Pics of Road Train Turning on road plates!

(...) I was having traction issues with previous versions, but the added weigth of the finished trailers made it possible! So for you I built this test strip. I tried a few times before taking photos and it worked everytime! Corners were no problem (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.town)

  Re: Town scale Road Train with steering trailers

(...) Play well, Jacob (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.town)

  Re: Helicopter project

"Paul Krieg" <pdkrieg@epix.net> wrote in message news:HCu204.1Hn0@lugnet.com... (...) we'll see if the history will remember me :) i suspect if you will buid the helicopter even using my ideas you be the one mentioned by the ages :))) pixel (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: baby walker

"Philippe Hurbain" <philohome@free.fr> wrote in message news:HCxAx3.1zrL@lugnet.com... (...) hi i suspected that you guys can beat me during weekend it's true with just one "but" do we count the electric connector? i do see my design (however (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Hercules Jr.

(...) Hey, cool design tweak. I've come up with a design revision for Hercules that is the same overall size as this one, although it uses a different design. I think if you combined this foot design with the one you just came up with, you could (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: What I've Been Working On

(...) Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: LoTek Single Set Power Pulling

(...) Hi Max! Yeah, both of my little contest are still open. I've been laying low with them for a while beacuse I have a lot to do at the moment. I hope to announce them in full blast in a month or so. Please do a formal pull and let us see the (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

  Re: K-700A articulated tractor

(...) Hey! That's neat! I especially like how he got around the z24 crown -> dif. problem. Clever and quite obious when you see it. Good work Axel, who ever you are and where ever you might be! Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Hercules Jr.

first off, I love this micro bot stuff. I highly doubt that people using technic bricks would disapprove of the microbots considering the furious amount of momentum all the builders involved have achieved. Not too mention the dialouge that they have (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact