 Technic / *11986 (-5)
  Re: baby walker

Øyvind Steinnes's utterance expressed in news:HCtvwx.vt2@lugnet.com: (...) Trouble is.. the micro motor is equipped with a small platic ring that only fits the pulley what comes with it. (URL) - motor (URL) - pulley The pulley can hold an crossaxle (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  (canceled)

  Re: baby walker

(...) I've got an idea for a walker similar to this one that only uses seven pieces! I can't try it out yet because I don't have a micro motor yet either, but it seems like it should work. It uses a 1x2 technic brick with 2 holes connected directly (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Tramp, tramp, tramp, the boys are marching.

Looks quite impressive! Next time, though, you may want to try to keep the crates in the background still... Stefan. --- New film by YellowHead Studios: A Christmas Carol In Bricks (URL) Beatty" <carbunicle@appleogue.net> schreef in bericht (...) (21 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: yet another teensy walker

(...) These look great. Wishing I had a micro motor. Nice to see you got a batery pack on there. regards, Paul (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact