 Technic / *11961 (-5)
  Re: Helicopter project

(...) If you get non-LEGO blades for the rotor it's far from impossible. (...) He's the master of air :) /Tobbe (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Helicopter project

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:HCt7o2.14un@lugnet.com... (...) i saw it working on .mov file it works impressive but... you know my 6 blades rotor made so much air flow and it didn't even get lighter so to fly is a very (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: baby walker

(...) Man, these things are gettin' small :). I just had an idea for something like this. I'm not sure if this could be called a walker because the body touches the ground as it goes along, but it's a cute little monopod :). -jrl (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: diet walker

"travis" <phree@attbi.com> wrote in message news:HCt81I.160H@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: diet walker

premod (URL) <pixsrv@poczta.onet.pl> wrote in message news:HCt70q.131u@lugnet.com... (...) Walker. (...) gears. (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)