 Technic / *11926 (-5)
  younger brother of the son of the walker

"travis" <phree@attbi.com> wrote in message news:HCpBuo.1CIw@lugnet.com... (...) absolutely can be smaller (in terms of pieces count) let say this is younger brother of the son of the walker DL (URL) it uses 28 pieces (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Tramp, tramp, tramp, the boys are marching.

I made a short (very short) vid of a group of Matorans walking past the camera: (URL) context for such an exercise is here: (URL) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  www.legolinks.com

Todd Schroeder (ToddASchroeder@aol.com) has asked me to make an annoucement on his behalf. "I've updated my Lego Links website and now have a permanent home at (URL) I've improved my categorization and added a picture for every creation that I've (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  RE: What's this set?

(...) (URL) Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu www.bldesign.org (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Working LEGO Clock Tower

Good job. Even since recently annoucing that I got my grandfather clock up to 30 mours in weight/runtime, I still have frustrations with it (it now decides to stop at will, etc). The 4-face gearworks is a great innovation. eric (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact