 Technic / *11676 (-5)
  Re: new crane

(...) Anyone notice the transparent matrial used for the cab windows? Mr Arnold has also simulated the rubber gaskets around them, I wonder where he got that idea from? :-) Steve L (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: propellers for hoovercraft

(...) Would 1 x 8 tiles work instead of the 2 x 8 plates for wings? (URL) should make less resistance in the air, causing less turbulence etc. Just a thought! Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: new crane

(...) I like the Bobcat, it looks just like the real thing, but the crane is awesome! Good job! I like the opening hatches. Also thanks to TJ for taking the photos, these creations are to good not to be shared with the community! I'd like some (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Jamocklaquat - Stage 2 - Preparation -

(...) Good luck finish him off! Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: propellers for hoovercraft

someone said i'm hovercraft addicted am i? :) "Øyvind Steinnes" <senniets@online.no> wrote in message news:HBuyu2.L41@lugnet.com... (...) this one is really better than mine put ie legoland antenas into friction pins but use short version with (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact