 Technic / *11316 (-10)
  Re: Liebherr 954 tracked excavator

(...) I have a Liebherr 954 in my pipeline :) But no specific crane as of yet. I also have a Volvo Excavator, perhaps I should start with that one when I get around to making an excavator. It seems my pipeline is growing and growing and... Well, to (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: helicopter not done

(...) That I did not know (and quite franqly find hard to believe). (...) Yes, the RPM is also important for maximum efficiency... /Tobbe (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  8448 Rally Car

Just recently I thought of a great idea for a vehicle. I want to take the 4x4 parts of the 8466 and put them in a 8448 body, and create a rally car. I hope to finish it and post pics in about a month. I just want to know what people think of it. If (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  More Speeds in 8448/8466 Gearbox?

I want to know if this has been tried before: Can the 5 speed + reverse 8448 gearbox be made into a 6 or 7 speed + reverse? I am going to attempt to build it, but it would help LOTS if I knew if it were done successfully before. If you have done (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Supercar Gearboxes

Can anyone provide me with a LDraw file of the 8880 Supercar's transmission, simplified to just the basics? I have looked over the instruction book for the 8880, and I think that some gears look like they are part of the transmission, but I am not (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Liebherr 954 tracked excavator

(...) Yes, very nice. The bucket is awesome. You know, besides seeing a lot of crane MOCs, we also see a lot of Liebherr excavators ;-) -TJ (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: promissed hovercraft ver02

(...) This is Really neat!!!! I noticed it seems to drift to one side (the heavy side) as you point out. Perhaps this could be used to steer it. Could a small weight that is shifted to the direction of travel be possible? Best regards, Paul (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: helicopter not done

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:HA3MFJ.406@lugnet.com... (...) an (...) edge (...) it is true but you know toys sometimes don't have real propellers and work fine (...) it seems to be profiled (shaped) but is it really (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: helicopter not done

I seriously think you can't use LEGO parts to make a propeller. It needs an airofoile shape, like an airplane wing. It needs to be thick towards one edge and thinn down on both sides. You can only get so efficient with just a plate. Is the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Where did this 2x1 brick come from?

(...) See above, it's the same principle but the whole is on the other side, just like a normal 1 x 2 Technic Brick. Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact